My relationship coaching will help you if:
- You are single or divorced and want to make good, healthy choices when dating and selecting a partner.
- You are discouraged in your quest to find a relationship and want some help to identify what is holding you back from relationship success, so you can break free.
- You want to improve and strengthen the relationship you have.
- You are conflicted about leaving or staying in your relationship.
My life coaching will help you if:
- You are at a crossroads in your life/work and want to make the best choices for the future.
- You are struggling with competing priorities and seek a healthier life-work balance.
- You are navigating a major life change or transition (divorce, laid-off, empty nest, retirement, etc.) and want to powerfully envision and move into this new phase of your life.
- You want to experience more joy and fulfillment.
For many years I have coached individuals seeking (and sometimes struggling) to improve the quality of their lives and their relationships. I bring over 25 years of combined experience as a counsellor and a coach. I would love to assist you in making the changes you desire in your life. I can help you tap into your own inner knowing and truth, move through your fears and learn new skills that will help you take action toward your goals and dreams. As you access your own inner compass and shift the attitudes that are holding you back, I know you will be inspired to make powerful choices and exciting changes in your life.
I offer a free introductory phone session (45 minutes) to help you determine if my coaching is a “fit” for you. If you are frustrated and struggling — or simply ready to create something new in your life — let’s talk about it! I would love to be of service to you, now or in the future.
Shirley Vollett BSW PCC
Life & Relationship Coach